Wednesday, June 30, 2004

very fairly...

So I think I am very fairly excited about the upcoming events. I foresee a variety of movies in my future yay, even after a bunch of people have left poor little ole' me here in Chicago.

Turns out I'm leaving this desolate place a whole entire 2.5 weeks early for a very "special" program for those "special" people. (And if you know sign langugage, just think of the sign for special. One of those old time jokes, or even look it up for a laugh...). Other than that it should be fun, so say goodbye to me previous to August 8th when I take my sudden departure from reality as I know and love it.

I think other than that I've got to find something to occupy my time with... Well I'm off for the time being, going to watch Cold Mountain just rented from the movie store.

Have a nice summer for now... dum dum dum!

No comments: