Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I'm catching up...

So it turns out that usually there is never a dull moment. With the exception of the one right now. So hey hey. I'm taking this moment to say how everything is going now. And... everything is good. We're not talking Greeeeeaaaaat.. or anything.. but that's OK. What did I expect anyway? The decision was hard, but the people here are nice enough.

I've taken some time to call some people at home... you should know who you are. And if not and you have something nice to tell me, then i'll take the time to call and see how everything is going. I do like the telephone and I didn't bring my headset here... but I'm going to remember to put it on my list. You should take yours with you when you leave home. Hint hint.

I don't really have that much else to say... so keep having fun wherever and whomever you are! Yay for you and yay for me! tada.

No comments: