Sunday, October 24, 2004

another week

so the weeks pass quickly by. Since I read Tia's comment, darn you Tia! (just kidding), I'm now just too hungry. Ok sorry for that personal note. But arg.

So what else. The past week was short, this coming week is looking to be easy. But maybe just by thinking that I've spoken too soon. darn. I'll just have to see. And weekends are too nice. Maybe that's my problem. hmm. I'll think about it next weekend. haha.

I suppose there's always more to do, always more more more. It'll end for winter break I hope. That's only ... oh several weeks away. That might be a sooo needed break, but so far its more fun than expected. Let this coming week be great, please.

A hum project, and nothing else really, just time consuming lab and stuff. No super problems at this point.

I wish the same for all else. Yay!

No comments: