Sunday, January 09, 2005

Kite Runner

Wow. I haven't read a book like this for a long time. But I have to say that everyone who said this book was super was right. Well written, touching, and the fact of reality behind it although it is fiction. It's amazing the things that happens to people, the things they instigate, and the way people look at the different situations. Ah. Read it yourself, as it is truly touching and worthwhile.

And if you didn't know what it was about - it's about a man from Afghanistan. And the series of events that make up his life. Eh. Just go to amazon.com to find out for yourself.

Kite Runner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, nice! Your blog has a new look! When did you update it? I was thinking to read this book too... If it's that good, then I'll really read it. someday. (will we be really busy next semester?)

Tia said...

by the way, that was me =D