Thursday, March 17, 2005

blogging?

Is it a good thing or a bad thing?

Well, as some people think their own sites are semi-private, I think they have the wrong idea. It's totally public, only private if no one, and I mean no one knows. But then it's kind of silly. Isn't it nice to write loads of nonesense to find out that someone reads and cares. Or maybe not cares... but that's besides the point.

Other than that, all is well. Spring break was very interesting in that school finally stopped. At least for some of us. Went out to have fun at the Knott's Berry Farm place. Funny pictures and all that thanks to Tia, and hopefully, or maybe not hopefully Disneyland this Saturday. And the zoo on Friday, and with my cousin today. Doesn't seem all that bad to me. And having no class, and an alomst deserted school is neat. But home with its food would have been appealing too. Ah well. I'm here, and here I'll stay.

That's about all for now, whoo. An update. After so long. ...

dum dum dum.

2 comments:

Tia said...

Oh! That comment about the privacy of blogs sounds familiar! Yeah, I guess if someone has decided to blog, that person has to be ready to have the blog read by other people.

(The weird thing is, I don't care if random people read my blog. But if it's someone I know... *afraid of criticism*)

Anyway... I hope the zoo was fun. It should be fun. I hope we'll hear soon about Disneyland.

Oh, and we raided your fridge today for lunch. Yumm...

Anonymous said...

doi.