Thursday, July 08, 2004

Ah Thursday

Well good news.. turns out that National Merit or Harvey Mudd or both together like me more. They've decided to give me twice as much per year as before. That sounds good to any extent, even though they'll take it away from somewhere else.

I'm leaving even earlier for HMC, as it turns out that they'll keep me the extra day seeing as how there are zero flights at the correct time. I think it's a good thing in that case.. but that does mean I'm leaving August 7th, just in case any of you care...

I hope everyone is doing well and fine and dandy.

P.S. - OOH and we're going to see "My Fair Lady" in Oz park. If you'd like to come just ask Tina about it, or even me. (She is a better planner...) "The rain in spain stays mainly in the plain..." and NOT IN CHICAGO ON THAT DAY. dum dum dum.

1 comment:

Gena said...

I think I'd like to post myself thank you very much. Well I'd like to say that everyone should come to the movie. Yes, and you're all getting very sleepy...