Monday, November 22, 2004

almost

I'm almost ready for tomorrow. So the rough draft is due. And it'll be crappy no question.

But tomorrow will not be bad. Class ends at 12. Got a quiz to study for and a package to pick up. That will make everthing fun I'll hope. If that doesn't do it, a nap might.

And then just a few(or several times 10) hours remain until a break. Break is always good, and restful, and entertaining.

Seeing a movie or two, at least off the computer it'll be good. Lot's of stuff to do. Maybe cleaning up and laundry. Laundry. huh. Not that I smell or anything. Just that there's almost no socks.

I'll live. I always do. Well, I must go finish writing about the draft and o'brien in vietnam. It's a little depressing, possibly more so than boring. Aw.

Goodluck to all others, and for all else. Yay.

No comments: