Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The end is near...

So, after realizing that I needed to pick courses for the upcoming semester for HMC, and then for study abroad, I got caught up in so many decisions. Do I care about a meal plan? What is my take on religion/religious services and the family I'm to stay with for a few days? My hobbies, my interests, my preferences... golly!

As far as classes go... Abroad or here, I'm not quite sure. And I'm getting very excited about the whole thing - new people, new places, new things to see and do. I also Link-plussed a bunch of books on England, travel guides, books about culture, and once classes finally finish I'll have time to actually read. The summer should be fun no matter how it all works out.

I've got a big-deal E80 presentation left, a community service project, paperwork (of course), a lesson plan to make and think about, and finals galore! It's all coming together and it makes me full of glee. Gleeful? hm. Maybe not. Oooh, I've babbled too much now. Turns out that babbling is something done by children that is naturally instinctive except for linguistically deprived children (whose cases are quite sad).

There are important things to do as well, so I best be off and at least pretend work. :)

No comments: