Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Farmers Market, Ontario Mills, and back to work

The weekend was spent in only fun ways. Sunday was spent at the farmer's market in the village, which I found to be cute, quaint, yet dissapointing. I do know that Claremont is a tiny village after all, but there was only one stand with bread type items, which I bought, but I expected more bread, cheese, and sausage perhaps. I suppose those are bigger place items, whereas this farmer's market had lots of flowers, fruit, and craft items in the front area.

Ontario Mills was the afternoon Sunday activity, spent in way too many shoe stores for way too long, and I wasn't even the one looking. Gosh. :) And then we played "go go go" if that's even the name of the game, which was actually quite interesting, although I'm almost the worst player. It's a card game with 3 face down, 3 up, and more in the player's hands. Fun!

Monday we asked/coersed Prof Lape into going to lunch with us (she did want to, which was a good thing :) ), and we went to Wolfe's Market. I'd never been there before, but Zane had said they had fabulous cheese, and Tia always went there when we didn't have food, so they liked it, and I did too. I'm definately thinking I need to get myself some nice yummy cheese, which is a good alternative to the ice cream I finished off two days ago. Still tasty, yet not as unhealthy, perhaps...

Busy at lab, and then running on the treadmill, and reading the news (World Cup included). Must be off to get a ticket to London now, yippee!

No comments: