Thursday, April 07, 2005

doi

So the mess of today has all been fixed. And tomorrow's will come. In due time.

Anyway, trying to figure out what's most important at this given moment, some work or some sleep.... and on and on.

Either way, I've got lots of stuff to do, people to call (sorry if you're one of those people, I'm getting to it), things to fill out, things to research, read, study. Oh boy.

But life goes on, I hope less hectic and disturbing for you then it is for me. That's always a good thing. Besides that, have more and more hopes for summer plans, all of which are oddly forming I'd hope, or at least I'm helping them along. Let that be that for now.

And Hun - I do love Harry Potter, however I do understand the importance of reading the other important bits for class. But research is top priority at this point, and reading passages out of the books that isn't required just won't fit at this moment in time.

Have fun!

No comments: