Sunday, April 10, 2005

Enlightenment? I think not.

So, much to my chagrin, or maybe not, I saw the "first" star wars movie (IV). I suppose I was to be enlightened, or amazed, or... some other emotion of the sort, but I thought it interesting. I also suspect that I didn't pick up on stuff from the 2nd movie, becuase I am much confused. But I still know what happens. And I guess I'm assimilating into that type of culture? Perhaps.

I also got to see Emperor's New Groove. Interesting. But I think a bad choice for the class considering that it's not mass marketed. Eh. And I hope the movie showing was OK for the rest of the class, and kind missed missing it. But I was sunning at the beach. With my cousin for the last time in L.A. Too bad I've got a few bad burns, yet it figures. From skiing on the face, from the beach on the places I forgot and couldn't reach. Eh.

Now I've just got lots to do. Regular homework as well as a hum paper for friday. Life goes on. Hopefully I'll hear about the summer soon, and let that be. Not to mention the calls I've still not made. Sorry all.

Hope everyone is ready for the end. hoorah.

No comments: