Monday, April 25, 2005

A list of things

A list of things (hence the title) is a good idea of me at this time:

Chem HW
Hum Presentation and Paper
E4 Paper (draft), Paper (final), and Presentation
Chem Quiz!

more Physics HW and Math HWs. not that bad considering.

I think the projects are all going ok with the exception of my coughing through them. But the music in the background is getting better with my new fabulously large hard drive. (Thanks Kenji... what a good chooser you are).

The summer plans are unfolding, or at least will unfold better after an important conversation that so needs to happen tomorrow. But housing is done, and a single with a kitchen over the summer for 10 weeks or so isn't that bad after all.

Just this coming week, with two (count them, two) dinners in the village for SWE and tour guiding. And then Presentations Days, Reading Days, and finally finals. Considering everything, it doesn't seem that long since the very beginning, and it's wrapping up quite nicely. At least I hope sleep is in the works somewhere. Ah.

Must just keep trudging on I'd suppose. On and on and on. With some sleep please please.

And a happy passover. (Without a seder. Makes me sad.) But hopefully Matzo Ball Soup later this week. Like on wednesday as a celebration for a wonderful Hum presentation. And a middle of the week celebration. whoohoo? We'll see.

No comments: