Sunday, June 19, 2005

I've been to busy to post?

Ah. What the hell happened to me?

I suppose I'm a Naruto addict. For those who don't know, Naruto is a Japanese TV Cartoon, and yes, you may know my loathsome nature towards cartoons, but eh. It happens I suppose, after all that anger anyway.

My first earthquake ever was quite interesting, it seems I slept through the real first one, so that one was promptly ignored. The other was about 2 days ago, real small, for a minute like. I was sitting at the computer, thinking people were jumping up and down or moving crap around the suite, but to my surprise, when driving back to work, I heard that it was an earthquake -- cool! Not so cool for the stuff that fell in people's houses near its center, but cool for me. First ever. Wowee.

First Aid/CPR class was taken today, and it felt like all day for real. Long and kind of boring, some was interesting, but they didn't get to the real good stuff, so I feel cheated. However, I do have official certification and all that, and am confident (maybe) to save someone's life. Neato.

Dinner at China Star with Summer Math people and some others... meaning fun and yum. Always a good combination.

So I've been doing good for myself here, and I'm ready to start on Monday with all new camp activities thank goodness, cause the office stuff is getting a little much already. How many letters can I cut out really? You couldn't even guess... :)

No comments: