Sunday, June 12, 2005

Movies Galore

So, so many movies.

First Elektra -- Didn't expect that much, and thus was only mildly entertained. I suppose it wasn't worth watching after all that, but what's done is done.

Office Space -- a movie I'd seen almost all of, just not together, and not in order, in other words I'd seen most of it on television at different points in time. The movie really wasn't that bad, was semi-funny, and it's nice to watch people screw up their lives. It's good to know other people can do it too.

Star Wars III -- after talking to many who'd seen it and complained about the dialogue, etc. I really can't say I cared that much for the dialogue, or even noticed except for the fact that all conversations seemed so unnatural. I liked it, and who cares if other people didn't, cause I thought it put some pieces well into place. Now, I won't say it did leave me with some other questions, some retarded ones in my opinion, but I guess it's George Lucas' choice to do it this way. I mean he is the head honcho, and he decided against making a 7, 8, and 9th episodes, a smart move in my opinion.

Other than movies, I've been shopping and feeding myself for the week, while doing odd tasks around the GirlScout Headquarters until the real stuff starts....

No comments: