Sunday, July 17, 2005

Harry Potter and more camping

So if you're an intellegent human being, you should know that the night before last I was there buying HP number 6. haha. Barnes and Noble was semi-crowded, but luckily it was all reserved, and it wasn't too bad a wait. Finished the book yesterday... visit here to read about what I thought. I'm not going to spoil it or anything so don't worry.

As far as this past week goes, I had camp all week. Some pictures to go up later, but not too many due to dying batteries. It was a real live girl scout camp in my opinion, well put together, and fun for the girls and me, at least semi-fun - which is great in this case. I was their leader, which meant I got to do all the fun stuff and be large and in charge too. An interesting change from the other camps where I was a mere helper. I've got a picture frame (and two pictures... odd huh?), a bag of swapies (things you trade with other groups, some were quite cute), and a lot of memories. Not too shabby huh?

That's about it, another weekend off followed by even more camps, a true away for 4 days camp, a variety of meetings, and the possibility of a visit maybe... if only.. Anyway, that's about it for now, hope all is well.

No comments: