Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Polar Express

A summer movie yeah? I thought it was just the thing for after spending the day in the heat outside (or not the whole day really, more like until 1). The movie itself was not too shabby, I thought it was well done, and reminded me of the book. Can you believe Jewish parents would buy their daughter this book? I'm not so sure, maybe it was a gift, but I distinctly remember having this book read to me, and reading it (ok, it was just pictures I believe)... Strange huh? Well that and my dad saying he was Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and a whole slew of other religious figures including God. haha. Funny guy? And something about the gatekeeper for purgatory. Although I never really figured what that meant until I was a bit older than a child child. Ah well, life is funny sometimes.

No comments: