Friday, August 26, 2005

Daily Activities and It Runs in the Family

I’ve spent the past few days sitting around the house mostly, with the exception of yesterday, and a few odd events along the way.  Yesterday Kristina came and we went to Penny’s Noodles to be met by Aya and her mother, and we all had lunch together.  Then Kristina and I came back to the house and watched TV and read the newspaper and hung out basically.  I went to the library a few days ago also, checked out some crocheting books, which I copied patterns out of, and a fiction novel which I finished off in 2 hours or so, but isn’t really worth mentioning.  

Rented It Runs in the Family yesterday and watched it during dinner with my brother.  It was a really interesting movie about a jewish family that was highly dysfunctional and had a whole lot of things going on at once.  I also liked the ending which was pretty much open, which sometimes I don’t appreciate, however it worked well I thought.  It wasn’t all that crappy, and although in the “comedy” section – wasn’t all that funny either.  But a good movie I’ll say.

I’m pretty much packed, up to 44 pounds for my suitcase, cutting it a bit close… and leaving tonight for California.  I’ve packed my bags, and I’m ready to go… [isn’t that some song??].  

No comments: