Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back at HMC: Watched enough, now back to work!

Well, school and classes are well underway. Due to the lack of lab this week (I think), it's turning out quite nicely in fact. The classes I'm taking seem interesting, and at least are holding my interest for now, which is sufficient enough. Tia and I spent the days before class started watching movies: Rumor has it, and Closer. Closer was the more serious of the bunch, about relationships, or so Margie said, but I think it just a bit strange. People can really be so confusing and fickle (even to themselves) which the movie displays very well. It's tastefully done which always adds to the movie itself, and overall the movie was: good.

Life gets busy quick, and these businesses change my focus quick.

No comments: