Sunday, January 08, 2006

Celebrities boo.

Something that amazes me is people's obsession with celebrities. Our news is full of them, and the People magazine on the airplane was really boring. I mean how many colorful pages are really interesting without any words. The few words there were about boring things to boot - the Lacy Peterson case (old and tired I'll say), some girl who fundraises to give "prehugged" stuffed animals, and articles about new babies, weddings, etc. between the stars. Bah Humbug I'll say. I do like watching these people in movies and shows and so forth, but I really good give a rat's ass about them in real life. They are just people after all, and though we report them doing drugs and getting in trouble, shouldn't we be concerned with the average Joe?

No comments: