Sunday, May 21, 2006

MI3 and DaVinci Code

Watching a lot of movies lately, or at least once a week. MI3 was fairly typical, and nothing too unexpected considering action is just action, and I was very very tired when we went, and there was way too much non-action parts that made me sleepy. It's one of those movies you remember liking for that time, but then forgetting all about it. Hence I can't recall any great moments, etc.

DaVinci Code was interesting. If you haven't read the book, feel free to go watch. Otherwise, beware. I found the book super gripping and super detailed, and the book is what upset many people regarding religious aspects and so forth. The movie doesn't go so far in depth with the creepy Opus Dei and some other things, and thus may be dissapointing if the book's details were the best part. I liked the movie nonetheless, perhaps since I couldn't remember the book so good. The creepy Silas was pretty darn scary considering he liked to jump out in the most reasonable times, but it really scared Jinsun for one. :) All in all a good movie, fairly long, and enjoyable. This one I'll remember.

No comments: