Sunday, May 14, 2006

packing

So, while most people begin their research tomorrow (Monday), I've still got a bunch of time. Time is on my side finally. Got accepted to study abroad officially, so next semester I'll be off in London. Meanwhile, I've been packing up the things I can live without over the summer, and it turns out it's quite a lot. And with a bunch of boxes already in storage, it seems my room is still full. I think packing is the worst activity or I'm the worst at it. I remember last year, with staying up way way late because I had put it off, or just packed too slow. And storage was super full by then too. It's all quite interesting. I better keep thinking about packing, even if it doesn't happen, so that I can be prepared for another hour or two of it. Darn. And I won't be home in Chicago until August sometime, and I'm going to miss seeing Andreea till the spring, and a bunch of students here till Senior year. I guess driving Andreea to the airport made me think about all this, when she clearly brought it to my attention. I'm sure I'll be fine, it's like the end, but it'll begin all over again many many times in the future, so I can handle this. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. :)

No comments: