Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Illness, Canterbury, Adventure Weekend

So, I've been busy. At least retrospectively. I've gotten some kind of illness that's no good for me and won't go away even after two weeks. But even so, I went on a bus trip to Canterbury, spent time in the city with my aunt and our family friends, and went on the "adventure" weekend trip organized by Butler. It was really lovely in the country even though it took 10 hours to get there in a bus. See my photo album link on the side for more pictures of what I've been up to.

2 comments:

M said...

When I first read your post title, I thought Illness was a place.

Gena said...

I guess it is a bit confusing. When I read it the second time it did kind of sound like it. Especially with a capital letter in the front. :) Unfortunately, it was just sickness and not somewhere awesome.