Friday, July 07, 2006

Arrested Development

I finally finished all THREE seasons. Holy moly. I've gone psycho again watching television, but now that it's done I'll... move on to something else I'm sure. Anna suggested that I watch the show, cause I might enjoy the humor of David Cross, who plays the brother-in-law of the main character Michael, who spends a few years (the three seasons) trying to keep his family together. It's quite amusing, and the jokes, if not laugh out loud humor, are right on. The show was cancelled, which is quite sad, except for that fact that I've finally finished. :) I better go look up David Cross himself. Anna and I have similar types of humor, so I do trust her on this one. If you think you might like an odd laugh, check the show out, and you might just enjoy it.

No comments: