Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Arsenic and Old Lace

Watched this movie with Kathleen, who suggested it, and notified me that the library has a "secret" video room where I can get them. Which I didn't know. But now I do! It was an interesting movie, about a man who was the bachelor of them all, got married, and then found out his two aunts were actually sympathy killers (killing old "miserable" men). His ugly, scary looking brother returned home (he'd been killing also), and the Cary Grant (the main guy) debates how to rat out his brother without the aunts. And his other brother thinks he's Teddy Rooselvelt. It's quite funny and the story progresses quite well.

I learned from this that I'm not a laugh out loud-er. When everyone else laughs, I typically smile, if not smile only inside. I guess it annoys some people, asking me if I think something's funny, but I find that in reality -- I do laugh when things are funny. And I think I get most annoyed by laughs of others. Not everyone, mind you, but one in a few.

No comments: