Sunday, July 16, 2006

Lois & Clark and Summer Research

I finally finished watching all of Lois and Clark (at least the first three seasons, the fourth is less than attainable). I guess I have to stop getting hooked on shows, cause I really can't take staying up so late watching. I think it's probably killing off brain cells faster than I'd want them to. Especially since I'd rather spend them thinking or doing something more productive. The show is good, I remember it used to be on cable as reruns sometimes, but that I never really watched it. Eh. Now that it's over, it all seems really sill and far fetched, although I do prefer Dean Cain as Superman over the others, and Teri Hatcher who plays Lois Lane is much less whiny here than in Desperate Housewives. :)

And a breakthrough on research, at least I hope so. Research is interesting, about gas diffusion through polymer membranes, and I've figured out a problem in my modeling strategy -- molecule typing. I supppose I'll have to try it tomorrow during work.

No comments: