Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Dropping off the Car

Ah. So before leaving sunny (and warm) California, I was sure to take care of the car, and I left it in the garage of some family friends we have that live in L.A. I was going to take an earlier train back to Claremont, but since I hit traffic, I ended up on the later Metrolink. I took a walk to Little Tokyo and bought myself some snacks. It is really nice there, and I'm kind of sorry that I never took better advantage of the train system during the year. There are a lot of things close to Union Station in L.A. which would be fun and exciting and all that jazz. Maybe when I return from study abroad I'll start doing things more often off-campus.

It is interesting how parents and tours always ask what I do off campus, when the answer is really that I do almost nothing off-campus. I wonder how many other students really feel the same way, and how many actually take advantage of the coolness that is L.A.

Anyway, back to the main story. I have pictures I'll put up later from my phone... I never remember to bring my camera when I should, but I guess I didn't expect to be there so long. I'll have to do better in the future. Glued to the camera should do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=( Im going to miss you!