Thursday, September 07, 2006

Blogger Beta

The new blogger beta causes me to change my template, create labels, enter specific HTML code in little boxes, all because I don't feel like looking into the new way Blogger does things. But it was quite simple, and the color scheme is easy to change if I get tired of the simple white and gray. It's all new and unique, and updates quickly without the loading clock. I approve.

Speaking of new things, apparently facebook has riled people against all the new changes taking place in things called feeds. There have been numerous articles that I read each day about how many people have signed how many petitions, and even one website suggesting a boycott if the changes aren't removed. Tech writers remark on how interesting the idea is, and how if it had been an integral part of facebook in the beginning, people would have cried at its removal. I'm not sure exactly about my thoughts, but you can remove yourself from the stalking easily, so it can't be all that bad.

No comments: