Tuesday, September 19, 2006

London at last!

So, the lack of posts has been due to the fact that I've been in London. First we had Orientation with the Butler students, from all school with a start similar to my own, including schools semi-far like in Leeds. Then we had a short homestay for a weekend, and then off to Queen Mary. Finally the internet is all set up and working properly and my pictures are up.

Click here for the pictures.

The school is really great, and classes are getting worked out, and class begins on Monday. So till then it's "Freshers Week" and we're getting orient-ed once again for the school now rather than London itself. Met a bunch of great Americans studying here (the university is 20 percent international students), and my flatmates are ... interesting! I'll try to post up general information about how everything goes, or what's up in my life, but leaving the details out for those who are near and dear and deserve to know! Email me if you'd like... really do.

No comments: