Friday, September 22, 2006

Pomegranate, Nutella, Yellow Lights

Ah, the wonders of London. Things are different here, but really ever so slightly. A few interesting things I'd like to point out for my own amusement really. When the traffic light is about to turn red, it goes from green to yellow and to red. When it's going to turn green, it stays red -- adds yellow, and then becomes green. Very neat indeed. And a good reason for cars to get rip roaring to go at the red light.

I've been eating nutella on my bread, yum. And had a pomegranate beverage (like a cola) just today. Very interesting. There is a lot of blackcurrent in their drinks, and it's odd, but I think I'll grow to like it mixed with apple. It's just a bit tangy.

Class registration here has been a pain, but it's all almost over now and classes will start soon. Hoping for exciting doings this weekend, but as with any other, it'll unfold as it all comes along.

1 comment:

Tia said...

Hey Gena! At last! I start reading people's blogs again, which is pretty neat. Post more stuff and pictures on your blog!

It's really cool observing small differences like traffic lights in different places.

And are you talking about drinks drinks or alcoholic drinks? You should try those english pubs some time. Heheh..