Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Shopping, Suburbs, and soon-to-be London

I'm super shopped out.  After having to drive to some far away suburb (or sort of far) to get new tires for the car, I decided to hit up all the stores out there in search of some boots.  Yes, crazy me, but the roads out there are terrible and I ended up going around blocks and making turns in abandoned parking lots and waiting in long lines to turn left.  It's definitely a trade off between that and not being able to park in the city.  But I guess both worlds have their own perks.  Plus, I was able to get not one, but two pairs of lovely boots (one of which I'll return), making me almost ready to leave for London.

I spoke to Kenn this morning about his trip to Hokaido, and his welcoming (or some members of the family were) and lovely and kind host family.  I hope the family I stay with for the few days I do are nice too.  And I found out about my living situation in London (a specific dorm, hurrah), and got more approval for classes that I can take and which count for credit.  If only I could end up deciding.  Life isn't too tough, but decisions are nerve wracking.

Blogged with Flock

No comments: