Friday, May 20, 2005

Another Movie

OK. So a fun day. And another movie checked off the list. Found Sky Captain and the World Of Tomorrow at the library, and I checked it right out. So the movie -- I'd say not bad. The cinematics were nice, it was plesant to look at, and the plot wasn't too bad. Some of it, a lot of it actually, was far-fetched, but it was still entertaining. And even more so would be quizzing Andreea on it. I didn't do that, but it would be entertaining anyway.. ask her yourself. Do I recommend this movie? Ask me on a personal basis, it really isn't for everyone, or you could just see for yourself. Good plans for tomorrow too hopefully, but we'll see how it all works out.

As far as going back to HMC goes - tickets have been bought. I guess I really do need to get on top of things better and more of the time, but thank goodness it's done. Off to do who knows what.

No comments: