Tuesday, May 03, 2005

events

So what have I been doing instead of studying you may ask?
   watching movies
   going to the mall
      not even buying anything...

I've seen National Treasure. My thoughts? It was just ok. Semi interesting, no matchstick men, and hence I'm dissapointed for him but that's alright too. Worth watching I suppose as a time waster, but not a recommendation, not really.

Also watched Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I thought this was supposed to be a defining movie for high schoolers. I'm dissapointed once again, this time in the whole deal, for it lacked anything really. The plot was bare, and exposing students (the supposed point) was stupid anyway. Like you didn't know about the sex, drugs, and rock and roll. C'mon already, like I haven't seen it all before.

Anyway...
That's really it for now. Back to organizing and thinking about packing. And not even studying....

No comments: