Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Writing in Airport

Ah. No posting here, due to the lack of internet. Yet a note might be necessary. The last few days at school were fun, no classes = lots of movie watching. I'm glad it was all fun and games, without the extra time devoted to work. LAX was a quick drive from campus, although the sleeping in the lounge until my flight wasn't that fun. I think I've learned my lesson not to wait until the very last day to purchase a ticket home.

Watched yesterday: October Sky, one of my favorite movies of all time. Why, you might ask. Well -- true stories always seem to make more sense, for their realism is touching. That's just my sentimental side anyway.

Other than that, LAX is quite nice, lending me electricity to watch the first half of Be Cool. Now that I've moved to a louder section of the airport, it's not as nice to watch due to the background noise. Little kids laughing and crying and screaming. What do parent's say nowadays about giving their kids something to put them to sleep on planes -> probably that it's not good. Well not good for everyone else that's for sure. Although maybe drugging others isn't always the best plan of action.

Other than that, I hope everyone's summer progresses well and I'll be at home for a while before returning to school, so if you're one of those people at home, feel free to call me right on up.

Good luck, and let the warmth be with you. haha.

No comments: