Monday, May 09, 2005

oi.

Like I don't say that enough.

Watched Spaceballs, grace a Kenji. After Star Wars (Number 6, the "real" number 3...), it turned out to make sense I'd supposed. Although since I wasn't allowed to watch it before, I really can't judge. Anyway, the movie was allright, semi-funny at times indeed. And the others laughing was enough for me, really. haha.

Now I just have studying left. Arg. Studying. I hate that word. It all seems so pointless, for I really won't need this Chemistry like ever again, thank goodness.

Other than that I have guild wars to look forward to. Kenji's new interest in life. Haha to that. Like we don't have enough to talk about, we have this now. Every meal, every word, sometimes interesting, other times excessive. But the game, oh goodness, the game is fun. Too bad I have to study so I don't fail or do semi-poorly (which'll happen anyway).

I suppose it's inevitable the studying that is. On with it I say. So I guess I'll come up to breathe through my Bronchitis (almost gone hopefully) on Friday. I hope so anyway. Then to find somewhere for all the crap in my room when moving out. Goodbye, but not yet anyway.

No comments: